Please Note: Submission of Tour Request Form does not guarantee requested tour date or time. EPHM will be in contact to confirm all scheduling details.
- Due to the graphic nature of our museum, we limit tours to groups in 6th grade and over.
- Tours may have a maximum of 90 per group. For tours with more than 90 students, more than 1 scheduled time slot will be necessary.
- Guided tours require a minimum of 15 people per group.
- There is no admission fee but donations are always welcome.
- Tours are available during museum hours:
- Tuesday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 1 to 5:00 p.m.
Note: Because tours can take 1 1/2 hours, tours will not start later than 2:30 p.m.
- Guided tours are led by trained docents and last approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- El Paso Holocaust Museum requires one adult chaperone for every 15 youths or students.
- Please notify the museum if you must cancel your tour. The museum must notify its docents and security who have been scheduled for your tour.
- Please arrive approximately 5 minutes prior to the time of your tour. Please notify us if you are running late. A late arrival may result in a shortened tour due to the number of other groups waiting to tour the museum.
- We do not have the facilities for your group to eat lunch on the premises, and food and drink are not allowed in the museum. Please make other arrangements for lunchtime.
How to Schedule?
- Complete the Tour Request Form on this page and submit at least 2 weeks in advance for schedule information.
- We will be in contact with you within 3 business days of its submission to schedule your tour.
- A confirmation letter and tour guidelines will be sent to you.